No doubt we need to buy our basic needs sometimes the simple things like groceries to our needs in this digital era like electronic gadgets. Be it food, clothing, toiletries, luxury or house hold or office items, it is so important to focus on buying it right and getting it right.
The branding of a product can be defined as any product that is of high quality, authentic, reliable yet affordable despite being high rated, the best reviewed, the most current, the most reliable or the least rated. The only reasons why the branded product might be the least rated is due to the product being the newest in the market place.
Just buying any items is equivalent to Management where we tend to buy and do things RIGHT. Whereas buying things with the end in mind is showing Leadership where we do the Right Thing First Time and Every time. In Total Quality Management and Leadership we learn that Quality is Free at the diminishing factor. This implies that it’s the lowest quality products that needs high maintenance and is not reliable and it’s the non-conformance of standards of a product that costs a company or a person a lot in the long-term.
The stress on acquiring and buying Quality, Best Rated and authentic products is as critical and mandatory as you can say your earned money is equivalent to your energy which is worth investing wisely all the time
Let’s for example take buying a footwear where we have two customers A and B. A relies on quality and authentic products and buys only branded products. And B is a careless buyer who focuses on fancy items and just buys without due reflections.
The Customer A’s footwear will have undergone quality test and can trust to wear while travelling even alone or walking far off distance and can rely on the quality, and strength of the footwear making sure that A has paid a little extra Dollars or cash in any currency more than Customer B. When Customer B walks the same distance there’s more chance and probability of breaking of the footwear and getting embarrassed and helpless in public.
And this is why exactly why we need to buy products that are branded for the following reasons:
- Branded products provided safety, peace of mind and add trusted value to the customers.
- Brands helps us express our authenticity and who we are.
- Brands save our decision-making time and increase our reliability on the strength of the products.
- A strong brand generates referrals, recurring customers, and increasing revenue, motivation and directions.
- A strong brand is like a compass and we know where the products are heading forward
- A great or good brand helps you create clarity and stay focused.
- A good or great brand helps you to emotionally connect with the customers and consumers.
The best book to read on the branding value is ‘The Greatness Guide 1 and 2’ by Robin Sharma. This book is a game changer and life evolving read. So do not miss this book.